Come to our studio or upload your own photos to us.
United States of America Passport or Visa
We provide United States passport, visa, green card and diversity lottery photos guaranteed to meet all of the American authorities regulations.
- Glasses should be worn if you normally wear them
- Background is plain white or off-white
- Slight smiling is allowed
- No shadows or creative lighting is permitted
You can come to our studio before noon without an appointment on any day of the week, or you can book an afternoon appointment by calling 07896521494 or by using the booking form below.
If you cannot attend our studio, you can upload your own photographs using the form further down this page, and we will convert them to the required standard.
All U.S. passport or visa photo sets cost £9.00
You will receive a set of 4 photographs (additional sets cost £3.00 per set)
For Visa photos, a digital version of your photo will be emailed to you for your ds-160 or similar online application.
If you have any questions regarding our passport and visa photography service, please enter them in the box above.
Enter either your email address or telephone number depending upon how you would like us to contact you.
If you would like to book a time slot for your passport photographs, fill in your details above, and we will contact you.
If we are fully booked for your chosen time, we will propose an alternative time.
Enter your email or telephone number so that we can contact you.
If you cannot come to our studio
You can use the form below to upload your photographs.
- The 'Select Photos' button allows you to upload multiple photos and add to photographs that you've already uploaded.
- You can upload photos of more than one person at the same time.
- Once you have sent your images to us, we will inform you of their suitability. If they are suitable, we will send you a payment link via email, so that you can pay for your photos.
- Upon receipt of payment, your photos will be mailed to you immediately by first class post.
Passport & Visa Photographs
Or Just Email Your Photos
If you'd prefer, you can just email your photo or photos to email@example.com
Just state the country and any other details you consider relevant. It is best to send a few photographs. That way we can pick the one that is most suitable. Once we have received your suitable photos, we will send you a payment link and post your photos on receipt of payment.
Our studio lies between Stockport and Manchester and our customers come from across the Northwest of England, whilst our online customers are located around the world.
For studio passport photos, your prints will be ready within ten minutes of having your photo taken.
We show you the photo on the camera's screen and we will take several more if you are not completely happy with the image.
Once you are happy with your picture, you can browse around the store for ten minutes, or go for a coffee in the cafe or the tea rooms, while we process your photographs.
Glossary of Terms:
Online Non-immigrant Visa Application.
Online version of the application form. Photos need to be uploaded. (We provide the correct image files for this).
Diversity Visa (Lottery)
U.S. visas issued randomly to various nationalities on a yearly basis (DV-2015 applications started on October 1st 2013). Citizens of the following nationalities are eligible for the DV-2015: Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Japan, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Romania, Sri Lanka, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
The government department responsible for the issuing of work, tourist, and immigration visas.
Application for Immigration Visa and Alien Registration.
For people intending to emigrate to America. Available online or as a paper application form.
US Passport and Visa photo specifications
You don't need to worry about these specifications too much. If you're coming to our studio, we take care of all of these requirements. If you upload your images, we will ensure that they meet the requirements. You only need to follow these rules when taking your own pictures:
- Background should be a plain, light wall or sheet (we will convert it to the required white or off-white).
- Spectacles should not be worn if the frames are small or the lenses reflect the flash light.
- Hats, scarves and other head gear can only be worn for religious reasons and should not obscure any part of the face.
- A neutral expression is required with the mouth closed.
American passport and visa photos have the same specs, though in the case of visas, we will send the image file to you via email as you may need it for online application forms such as the ds-160 etc....
UK-Photo, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Rd, Stockport, SK5 7DL ● TEL: 07896521494
Our studio is located between Manchester and Stockport. Our studio customers come from across the northwest of England.
Copyright 2013 © uk-photo.com