Come to our studio or upload your own photos to us.
Brazilian Passport and Visa Photos
Brazilian passport photos now conform to international biometric standards. The visa photos, however, are two inches square (same as American visa photos). The old passport size of 50x70mm has now been replaced by the standard 35x45mm or sometimes 4x3cm. Though we will still print the old size if your documents require it. You should check your documents to see what size photo you require.
- Subject must be looking straight ahead.
- Expression must be neutral
- Glasses are best removed if they reflect the light.
You can come to our studio before noon without an appointment on any day of the week, or you can book an afternoon appointment by calling
or by using the booking form below.
If you cannot attend our studio, you can upload your own photographs using the form further down this page, and we will convert them to the required standard.
Brazilian passport or visa photo sets cost £9.00
You will receive a set of 6 photographs (additional sets cost £3.00 per set)
If you have any questions regarding our passport and visa photography service, please enter them in the box above.
Enter either your email address or telephone number depending upon how you would like us to contact you.
If you would like to book a time slot for your passport photographs, fill in your details above, and we will contact you.
If we are fully booked for your chosen time, we will propose an alternative time.
Enter your email or telephone number so that we can contact you.
If you cannot come to our studio
You can use the form below to upload your photographs.
- The 'Select Photos' button allows you to upload multiple photos and add to photographs that you've already uploaded.
- You can upload photos of more than one person at the same time.
- Once you have sent your images to us, we will inform you of their suitability. If they are suitable, we will send you a payment link via email, so that you can pay for your photos.
- Upon receipt of payment, your photos will be mailed to you immediately by first class post.
Passport & Visa Photographs
Or Just Email Your Photos
If you'd prefer, you can just email your photo or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just state the country and any other details you consider relevant. It is best to send a few photographs. That way we can pick the one that is most suitable. Once we have received your suitable photos, we will send you a payment link and post your photos on receipt of payment.
Brazilian Passport Photo Requirements
You don't need to worry about these specifications and measurements. If you're coming to our studio, we take care of everything. If you are uploading your images, we will ensure that they meet the requirements. You only need to follow the simple rules below:
- When shooting the photo yourself, choose a background that is plain and light such as a wall or sheet (we will convert it to the necessary light grey or white).
- Spectacles should not be worn if they reflect the light or obscure the eyes.
- Ensure that you are looking straight at the camera (use your ears as a rough guide - they should be equally visible).
The Brazilian passport photo size has changed, though sometimes the paperwork that you are given may specify an older photo size. Just check your documents and we will print the necessary size for you.
The Brazilian consulate in London specifies a 3x4 cm size and most people ask for this one. The modern biometric size, however, is 35x45 mm. We print both of these sizes for our customers and both, so far, are being accepted.
Our studio lies between Stockport and Manchester and our customers come from across the Northwest of England, whilst our online customers are located around the world.
For studio passport photos, your prints will be ready within ten minutes of having your photo taken.
We show you the photo on the camera's screen and we will take several more if you are not completely happy with the image.
Once you are happy with your picture, you can browse around the store for ten minutes, or go for a coffee in the cafe or tea rooms, while we process your photographs.
UK-Photo, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Rd, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7DL • TEL:
Our studio is located between Manchester and Stockport. Our studio customers come from across the northwest of England.
Copyright 2015 © uk-photo.com