Come to our studio or upload your own photos to us.
Baby & Children - Passport and Visa Photos
Passport photo regulations for babies and children (children under the age of five) are usually less strict than for adults (depending upon the country). The guidelines below represent the UK passport regulations for baby and child photos, and represent a common international standard. If the regulations for your country are different we will, of course, adhere to your own nation's requirements. We are familiar with all of the passport photo regulations around the world.
- A neutral expression is not essential.
- The baby's head need not be completely straight.
- Young children are not required to look directly at the camera.
You can come to our studio before noon without an appointment on any day of the week, or you can book an afternoon appointment by calling
or by using the booking form below.
If you cannot attend our studio, you can upload your own photographs using the form further down this page, and we will convert them to the required standard.
Children's passport photos cost the same as adults.
Passport & Visa Photo Enquiries
If you have any questions regarding our passport and visa photography service, please enter them in the box above.
Enter either your email address or telephone number depending upon how you would like us to contact you.
Passport & Visa Photo Booking
Booking is not essential, but If you would like to book a time slot for your passport photographs, fill in your details above.
If we are busy at your chosen time, we will propose an alternative time.
Enter your email or telephone number so that we can contact you.
If you cannot come to our studio
You can use the form below to upload your own photographs.
- Simply fill in your details, then click on the 'Upload Photos' button.
- You can upload several photos, and photos of more than one person at the same time.
- Once you have sent your images to us, we will inform you of their suitability. If they are suitable, you will be sent a link via email to our secure payment page, so that you can pay for your photos.
- Upon receipt of payment, your photos will be mailed to you immediately by first class post.
Or Just Email Your Photos
If you'd prefer, you can just email your photo or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just state the country and any other details you consider relevant. It is best to send a few photographs. That way we can pick the one that is most suitable. Once we have received your suitable photos, we will send you a payment link and post your photos on receipt of payment.
Baby Passport Photo Requirements
You don't need to worry about these specifications. If you're coming to our studio, we take care of all of these requirements. If you are uploading your images, we will ensure that they conform to the regulations. You only need to follow the simple rules below:
- When shooting the photo yourself, choose a background that is plain and light such as a sheet we will convert it to the necessary colour and tone.
- The baby should be facing the camera (as in the samples on the left).
- Regulations vary from country to country. For Britain, babies can have their eyes closed if they are under one year old; other countries are not so lenient, so you are best to capture a photo with the baby's eyes open if you are unsure.
- Your camera flash should be enabled to give a proper exposure.
- You should use a camera rather than a telephone.
When uploading your photos, it's best to send us a few different images so that we can choose the most suitable.
Passport Photo Prices
United States: £9
All Other Countries: £9
Photos at our studio
Our studio is on the first floor of the Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet. The Mill lies between Stockport and Manchester.
For studio passport photos, your prints will be ready within ten minutes of having your photo taken.
We will show you the photos on the camera's screen and we will take several more if you are not completely happy with the image.
Once you are happy with your picture, we will process your photographs. In the ten minutes it takes, you can browse around the store or go for refreshments in the cafe or tea rooms.
UK-Photo, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Rd, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7DL • TEL:
Our studio is located between Manchester and Stockport. Our studio customers come from across the northwest of England.
©2017 - Copyright uk-photo.com