Come to our studio or upload your own photos to us.
Argentine Passport and Visa Photos
The passport photo regulations for Argentina are best achieved in our photo studio, but you can also send us a photograph that you have taken yourself, and we will ensure that it meets all the necessary regulations.
- Glasses should not be worn
- Background is plain white (light blue for visa)
- Facial expression must be neutral
- Pose should be three-quarter profile (as in photo on the left)
- Print size is 1.5 inch square (4x4 cm for visa)
You can come to our studio before noon without an appointment on any day of the week, or you can book an afternoon appointment by calling 07896521494 or by using the booking form below.
If you cannot attend our studio, you can upload your own photographs using the form further down this page, and we will convert them to the required standard.
All Argentine ID photo sets cost £9.00
You will receive a set of 6 photographs (additional sets cost £3.00 per set)
If you have any questions regarding our passport and visa photography service, please enter them in the box above.
Enter either your email address or telephone number depending upon how you would like us to contact you.
If you would like to book a time slot for your passport photographs, fill in your details above, and we will contact you.
If we are fully booked for your chosen time, we will propose an alternative time.
Enter your email or telephone number so that we can contact you.
If you cannot come to our studio
You can use the form below to upload your photographs.
- The 'Select Photos' button allows you to upload multiple photos and add to photographs that you've already uploaded.
- You can upload photos of more than one person at the same time.
- Once you have sent your images to us, we will inform you of their suitability. If they are suitable, we will send you a payment link via email, so that you can pay for your photos.
- Upon receipt of payment, your photos will be mailed to you immediately by first class post.
Passport & Visa Photographs
Or Just Email Your Photos
If you'd prefer, you can just email your photo or photos to email@example.com
Just state the country and any other details you consider relevant. It is best to send a few photographs. That way we can pick the one that is most suitable. Once we have received your suitable photos, we will send you a payment link and post your photos on receipt of payment.
Argentine Passport and Visa photo rules
You don't need to worry about these specifications too much. If you're coming to our studio, we take care of all of these requirements. If you are uploading your images, we will ensure that they meet the requirements. You only need to follow the simple rules below:
- When shooting the photo yourself, the background should be a plain, light wall or sheet (we will convert it to the required white or blue).
- Spectacles should not be worn.
- The head should be in 3/4 profile rather than the full face that you would normally expect from an identity photo. You should be orientated so that your right ear is facing the camera (as in the sample photo).
With visa photos, you may be asked for a different type than the standard one. If this is the case, just let us know what you require and we will provide you with them.
When you choose to upload your images, and they prove to be suitable, we will send you a payment link. Once we receive your payment, your prints will be posted to you by 1st class mail.
The Studio Option
Our studio lies between Stockport and Manchester.
When you have your photos taken in our studio, your prints will be ready within ten minutes of having your photo taken.
We will show you the photo on the screen of the camera and we will take several more if you are not completely happy with the image.
While we process your photographs, you can browse around the store for ten minutes, or go for a coffee in the cafe or tea rooms.
UK-Photo, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Rd, Stockport, SK5 7DL ● TEL: 07896521494
Our studio is located between Manchester and Stockport. Our studio customers come from across the northwest of England.
Copyright 2013 © uk-photo.com